Managing Your User Profile
From the User Profile page, you can update user profile details, email preferences, view account activity, and enable two-factor authentication.
To manage your user profile
Choose User Profile under your user name on the dashboard.
To update user profile details, make the changes and click Save Changes.
- To change the email address associated with your profile, click Change Email, enter the password and new email address, and then click Save.
- To update your email preferences, click Email Preferences, specify whether you want to receive Megaport newsletters or promotional material, and then click Save.
- To change your account password, click Change Password, make the appropriate update, and then click Save.
Securing your account with two-factor authentication
Two-factor authentication provides an extra level of security for your account. We recommend that you use the Google Authenticator app.
To enable two-factor authentication
- Choose User Profile under your user name on the dashboard.
Click Enable Two-factor Authentication.
Scan the QR code with the authenticator app.
- Enter your account password.
- Enter the token generated by the authenticator app.
- Click Enable Two-factor Authentication.