The following sections have been added or updated recently:
Enhanced troubleshooting topics and videos – This section has been expanded with detailed steps and quick tip videos to help you investigate errors and unexpected behaviors with your Megaport services.
Introducing MVE for Aruba EdgeConnect SD-WAN – A set of new topics that describe the Megaport and Aruba SD-WAN solution, including overview, deployment, cloud, and connection details.
Support for 20G VXCs – Topic updates to indicate support for connections of up to 20 Gbps between 100 Gbps Ports within the same metro.
Expanded information for User Roles – The Managing User Roles topic includes a table that describes what functionality is available for each role.
Updated and new W8 forms – The Vendor Onboarding page includes updated and new W8 forms. The new forms are for Spain, Finland, Germany, Luxembourg, and Switzerland.
The Megaport Documentation is now available in Spanish – For access from any page, use the menu in the upper-right corner to select the language.
Introducing MVE for Versa Secure SD-WAN – A set of new topics that describe the Megaport and Versa SD-WAN solution, including overview, deployment, cloud, and connection details.
Connecting to Sungard AS with Megaport – This new topic describes how to connect to Sungard AS through the Megaport Portal.
Partner Managed Accounts – The documentation has been updated to reflect how partner managed accounts can have a different experience when ordering and managing services.
Downloading an Invoice – The help topic has been updated to reflect an easier approach to downloading CSV and PDF invoices.
- Introducing MVE for Fortinet Secure SD-WAN – A full set of new topics that describe the Megaport and Fortinet SD-WAN solution, including overview, deployment, cloud, and connection details.
Introducing MVE – Introducing Megaport Virtual Edge (MVE) – an on-demand, vendor-neutral Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) hosting service.
MCR Route Filtering – This new topic describes how you can configure route filters on MCR to easily control which routes are exchanged between BGP neighbor routers.
Megaport Support Services – This section has been updated with details on Megaport Support requests and how we perform network maintenance.
Support for IBM Direct Link 2.0:
- Connecting to IBM Direct Link 2.0 – This new topic describes how to connect to IBM Direct Link 2.0 from your Port on the Megaport network.
- Creating MCR Connections to IBM Cloud Direct Link 2.0 – This new topic describes how to create connections to IBM Direct Link 2.0 from your MCR on the Megaport network.
Configuring Q-in-Q – This topic has been updated with ways to configure multiple layer VLAN tag handling on network devices without native Q-in-Q support.
Connecting to Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute – This topic has been updated with ways to connect to ExpressRoute on network devices that do not support Q-in-Q.
- Megaport Support Services – This new section provides a general overview of the Support team and describes how to contact Megaport Support.
Megaport API documentation – The API reference documentation has been thoroughly updated, with a new format, new organization, and new examples in many popular client languages. The site also includes an updated Postman collection with pre-built requests.
Creating a VXC – A streamlined workflow in the Megaport Portal makes it easier to configure Megaport Cloud Router (MCR) Virtual Cross Connects (VXCs). The updated MCR Connection Detail page consolidates the VXC configuration attributes. This user experience refresh has no impact on existing MCR behavior.
- Monitoring Services for Status – This new topic describes how Megaport monitors services.
- Using the Megaport Terraform Provider – This new topic describes how to integrate the Megaport Terraform Provider with the Megaport API to provision and manage Megaport services.
- Port Diversity:
- Port Diversity – This new topic describes how to configure and manage diverse Ports.
- Creating a Port, Creating a LAG, and Adding a Port to an Existing LAG – These topics now include Port diversity details.
- Terminating a Port – This topic has been updated with a new section on terminating diverse Ports.
- Introducing support for OVHcloud Connect:
- Connecting to OVHcloud Connect – This new topic describes how to connect to OVHcloud Connect from your Port on the Megaport network.
- OVHcloud Connect Direct – This new topic describes how to set up a direct, secure connection to OVHcloud Connect.
- Creating MCR Connections to OVHcloud Connect – This new topic covers how to create connections between MCR and OVHcloud Connect.
- Modernizing Your MPLS Network with Megaport Solutions – This new topic examines options and considerations for modernizing your MPLS network with Megaport.
- Quick Start Guide – This new topic provides basic workflows to get your account set up and start provisioning network services.
- API Overview – This section enhances the API reference at dev.megaport.com by describing how to use the API to perform common tasks. New topics step you through using the API to complete procedures such as logging in, creating a Port or MCR, and creating a VXC to a Cloud Service Provider.
- Creating an MCR – The new Initial BGP State option lets you select whether you want any new BGP sessions you configure to be live as soon as you save the configuration.
- Understanding Locations – This new topic describes how to use the new Megaport Locations page to find a Megaport Point of Presence.
- Connecting to Cloudflare with Megaport – This new topic describes how to connect to Cloudflare through the Megaport Portal.
- Pricing & Billing updates: